Sunday I was reminded by my youth pastor that every breath I breath is borrowed from God! He is the one who sustains me. Psalms 150:6 says "Let everything that has breath praise The Lord". Therefore I should live my life praising Him in everything I do.
It is also a great reminder that we are not in control of our lives. Life is a marathon and the finish line is eternal life in Heaven with our ever loving, grace giving, and merciful God. Many times I feel like calling it quits on life, but then I am reminded of who sustains me and all I have to do is pray and ask for strenth! This strenth is not usually physical strenth but strenth in my heart knowing that whatever comes my way God will walk right along side me through it ALL.
Blessing,
Witt
W~ I love this. In my devotions, I've been reading lately about how God is our sustainer and our light and our hope. The encouragement and strength that He gives us is amazing! Thanks for the reminder :D
ReplyDelete