Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Side Effects

Side effects are something that have been on my mind lately.........

I worked out yesterday :) and the beast I am I increased my poundage 10 lbs.
Well this had a side effect, from the middle of my shoulder blades all the way up my neck is SORE! Next time I do that I am going to do less, not the same amount of reps.

My I.D. Dr. likes to try all the medications she puts her patients on. Well, one in particular she thought had the worse side effects, is also the medication I am on for my bone infection :/
I have been fortunate enough to not have any of the many side effects but it has me thinking,why?
Is it because I drink lots of water and make sure I replace the good bacteria? No, I think the side effects would over ride that.
Is it because my infection is not that bad? No, because I am on my 6th month of treatment.
Or could it be there is this awesome God saying "Witt trust me and I will take care of you!". Yes!
It may be some of the other things I listed that help but I do think, no I know, I would not be where I am today if God was not taking care of me. This journey has not been a piece of cake but it has been easier knowing that the creator of the world knows exactly how this journey will end, He is in totally control of this infection and is by my side every step of the way.
TRUST is something I have learned about on this journey. There are so many times I ask "why?" when my family goes out to play soccer together or when I can't go be around my favorite animal (horses) or even down to the little things like not being able to ware cute shoes. [In case you have not caught it, my infection is in my right big toe] However,God has faithfully reminded me that He has purpose for this journey and I think learning the greater meaning of trust is only part if it! :)

Blessings to you,
Witt

No comments:

Post a Comment