I went out to water our garden today with little B(sister). When I turned the water on I realised that the sprinkler was still attached to the hose. So when the water was spraying away from me, I grabbed the sprinkler BUT I didn't realised B was standing right next to me so I sprayed her right in the face. The shock on her face was priceless! From that point until we were done watering she was trying to get in the way of the water. Little B just fills me with smiles!
I got two things done: Watered the garden and watered little B!
Side note: Am I the only on who didn't know that if you water your plants when the sun is high, the water left on the plants can heat up and boil? Therefore you then boil your plants. I have never heard that until a friend told me that today!
~Witt~
No comments:
Post a Comment